Welcome to the Innovation Works + Miller Center Boost program application for Spring 2023! The Boost program is a joint entrepreneurial development workshop between Innovation Works and Miller Center for Social Entrepreneurship. The 4-day program is designed to help leaders of established Baltimore-based organizations (nonprofit, for-profit, and hybrid social enterprises) learn business fundamentals, improve their strategic thinking, and articulate a business plan that demonstrates social impact, a path to growth, and long-term financial sustainability
The general requirements for participating in IW + MC Boost are as follows:
- Must be an already established, currently operating organization.
- Must be mission-driven and focused on serving Baltimore’s most vulnerable populations.
- Must be seeking opportunities aimed at strengthening its social impact, strategic growth, and/or long-term financial sustainability.
- Must be able to allow its leader to attend the entire workshop from April 24th-27th (with an optional second representative).
- Must be willing to report impact and progress over time to the broader IW network.
- Can be a nonprofit, for-profit, or hybrid enterprise.
- Can be a fiscally sponsored organization or part of a larger organizational structure.
- Can support service providers, product designers, makers, faith-based organizations, community-based, etc.
Take the first step by completing the application process.
Do you have questions about how Innovation Works + Miller Center Boost program works? Our FAQ page has the answers!